- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- Candidates can apply for PSTET-2012 ON-LINE through website www.tetpunjab.com w.e.f. 17.04.2013 to 13.05.2013.
- Click on to New Registration & Candidate Login link.
- Before you proceed to register yourself for entrance examination you must ensure that you have read and understood the eligibility criteria for each discipline / programme for which you intend to take the entrance examination in the prospectus.
- You should fill your correct basic and academic details like Name, DOB, Address, Contact No., and qualifying exam details subsequently under circumstances.
- Chose you password between 6-10 characters. Please remember your password and dont share with others.
- Before final submission of online Application form, read the declaration carefully and give your consent on it.
- No written acknowledgement will be issued for the receipt of the application. However, the candidate can verify application status on PSTET website after a fortnight of submission. If you see any discrepancy, call us on Phone No. xxxx-xxx-xx-xxx.
- After successful filling of On-line Application Form, a Confirmation Page will be generated for each and every candidate bearing the entire information as filled by them along with a Unique Application Number which the candidate can use in future correspondence. Registration number will be allotted at the time of Admit card generation.
- Examination Fees
Category Only Paper I or II Both Paper I & II General / OBC Category Rs. 500 /- (Five hundred) Rs. 1000 /- (One Thousand) SC / ST Category Rs. 300 /- (Three hundred ) Rs. 600 /- (Six hundred) Ex-Servicemen Self-only NIL NIL
Through Challan by deposit of prescribed fees in PSTET Account with any branch of HDFC Bank.
By Debit/Credit Card.
- After successful payment confirmation, there will be a link in candidate login to print their application form. The candidates is required take a printout of application form and send it to XXXXXXX, XXXX, XX latest by 18th May, 2013.
- Please ensure before dispatching the Application Form that:
- The candidate has signed the Confirmation Page at the specified place.
- The candidate has pasted the recent passport size photograph on the space marked for it. Do not staple or pin up the photograph on the application form.
- The candidate has kept a photocopy of the Confirmation Page for use as reference for future
Note: While sending do not enclose any photocopy of Educational or Caste Certificate along with this application form.
- The Confirmation Page, sent by courier shall be rejected. The Confirmation Page shall not be received personally. SCERT will not be responsible for non-receipt of Application Form due to any transit/postal loss.
- The candidate can download their ADMIT CARDS by visiting the website www.tetpunjab.com.
- For any clarifications regarding the online filling of the form, payment status and admit card, candidate can call at help-line numbers 1860-180-1815 on all working days from 9:00 am to 5.30 pm.
- Candidate are advised to visit the website www.tetpunjab.com regularly for more updates and important information.
- Candidate must bring a admit card/ Registration slip on the day of written examination at the venue of the examination centre. The candidates without admit card/ Registration slip will not be allowed to appear in the written examination.
- The candidates should reach the examination centre one hour before the start of the examination. At the examination centre, the candidate has to produce his/her admit card pasted with passport size photograph and duly attested by gazetted officer along with identity proof, which may be either any of from the Driving license, Voter ID Card, Passport, PAN Card.
- Candidates should bring with them BLUE or BLACK Ball Pens only. Books, written notes, calculator, mobile phones and other electronic devices etc. will not be permitted to be carried in the examination hall.
- The candidates must satisfy themselves that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for this test.Merely appearing in the examination and qualifying the test does not entitle the candidate for \ issue of the certificate. The issue of certificate will be subject to their Verification of original documents. The purpose would be to verify different records regarding identification, age, \ qualifying examination, state of eligibility, category etc, of the candidate. On failing to establish of any of the documents the candidate will not be considered for issue of certificate and liable for criminal action.
- Candidate will be responsible for any mistakes made by him/ her in the on line application form, Education Department shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
- The result list will be prepared on the basis of the written test and will be available on website www.tetpunjab.com.